pdf file opens in new window/tab
PQA Plus Information
- CSIA sampling template calculator (xlsx)
- Detectable needles brochure
- Detectable needle information
- Iowa veterinarian/client/patient relationships (VCPR) definition
- Secure Pork Supply training video for use with PQA Plus 4.0 training, presented by
Dr. Pam Zaabel
- Site assessment changes
- VFD information
PQA Plus Advisor Certification Sessions
If you have questions about any sessions, content or the certification process, please contact Chris Rademacher.
June 29, 2022. Hansen Ag Student Learning Center, Ames, IA. Registration 8:30 a.m., session starts at 9 a.m. (Maximum of 60.) Fee is $85 per person, payable after application approval. No walk-ins are allowed and attendance is not guaranteed until payment is accepted. Application deadline is June 15.
Download the two-page application form in fillable pdf or in word format. Return completed application forms to Stacie Matchan.
PQA Plus producer certification (National Pork Board)
Connect with IPIC
Questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org