2016 NEWS AND RELEASES/ NEWS NOW
- ISU's Block and Bridle Club is building on the success of its initial "Animal Learning Day" with even more opportunities for people of all ages this year. The 2016 event returns to the Hansen Ag Student Learning Center in Ames.
- IPIC is helping to meet the demand for PQA Plus 3.0 advisors by offering seven certification sessions this spring and early summer.Because the content of this revised program from National Pork Board has changed significantly, ISU Extension swine veterinarian Chris Rademacher says currently certified advisors need to successfully complete the new training. Potential new advisors are invited to apply, too.
- Registrations for two valuable distance education programs for specific segments of the pork industry are now open. SowBridge is for people who work with boars, sows and their litters and PorkBridge is for those affiliated with grow-finish facilities. The programs begin their eighth and 10th years respectively February 2016 with no price increase. Registration deadline is Jan. 10, 2016.
NEWS NOW from IPIC is an electronic e-newsletter sent 25 times annually to those who request it. All issues also are posted here as .pdf files. Add your e-mail address to the NEWS NOW list.
- Vol. 16, no. 4 (June 20, 2016)
- Vol. 16, no. 3 (June 6, 2016)
- Vol. 16, no. 2 (May 23, 2016)
- Vol. 16, no. 1 (May 9, 2016)
- Vol. 15, no. 24 (April 25, 2016)
- Vol. 15, no. 23 (April 11, 2016)
- Vol. 15, no. 22 (March 28, 2016)
- Vol. 15, no. 21 (March 14, 2016)
- Vol. 15, no. 20 (February 29, 2016)
- Vol. 15, no. 19 (February 15, 2016)
- Vol. 15, no. 18 (February 1, 2016)
- Vol. 15, no. 17 (January 18, 2016)
News releases |2016|