NEWS AND RELEASES/ NEWS NOW
- Iowa Pork Regional Conferences Offer Health, Audit and Traceability Information (2/3/15)
Iowa pork producers are invited to learn more about disease preparedness and traceability, development and implementation of common industry audits, and swine health research at the 2015 Iowa Pork Regional Conferences later this month.
- PorkBridge and SowBridge Program Registrations Now Open (1/2/15)
SowBridge, for people who work with boars, sows and their litters, begins its seventh year, and PorkBridge, for those affiliated with grow-finish facilities, begins its ninth year, both in early February 2015.
- 2015 National Swine Industry Federation graduate student award (12/16/14)
For Iowa State University animal science graduate student Dinesh Thekkoot, being named winner of the 2015 National Swine Industry Federation graduate student award was both encouraging and exciting.
NEWS NOW from IPIC is an electronic e-newsletter sent 25 times annually to those who request it. All issues also are posted here as .pdf files. Add your e-mail address to the NEWS NOW list.
- Vol. 14, no. 25 (April 13, 2015)
- Vol. 14, no. 24 (March 30, 2015)
- Vol. 14, no. 23 (March 16, 2015)
- Vol. 14, no. 22 (March 2, 2015)
- Vol. 14, no. 21 (February 16, 2015)
- Vol. 14, no. 20 (February 2, 2015)
- Vol. 14, no. 19 (January 19, 2015)
- Vol. 14, no. 18 (January 5, 2015)
- Vol. 14, no. 17 (December 8, 2014)
News releases |2015|