ETHANOL CO-PRODUCTS FOR USE IN LIVESTOCK DIETS
Information and links to help you learn about this important source of nutrients for livestock.
Do you have questions about corn/ethanol co-products? Ask here.
- Agricultural Marketing Resource Center, ethanol section
- Chemistry professor John Verkade's research on turning corn fiber into ethanol
- Distillers Dried Grains with Solubles (DDGS) IPIC11a IPIC fact sheet on using this ethanol coproduct in swine diets
- Effects of expanding ethanol markets paper (6/01), economics department
- Nutrient Management Laboratory Projects
- ISU Distillers Dried Grains with Solubles (DDGS) Calculator, xls spreadsheet by Dave Stender
- Distillers Dried Grain with Solubles (DDGS) Cost Calculator for Swine, xls spreadsheet by Robert Thaler.
- Use of Distillers Dried Grains With Solubles (DDGS) in Swine Diets, pdf publication by Robert Thaler.
- Feeding recommendations, swine pdf
- International research compiled by UMN
- PowerPoint presentations, swine
- Research summaries for swine
- Minnesota-based key contacts
- Home page of DDGS information from University of Minnesota The Value and Use of Distiller's Dried Grains with Solubles (DDGS) in Livestock and Poultry Feeds.
- BBI International, based in Cotopaxi, CO. Consultant for biofuels industries worldwide