Pork Bridge 2014
The schedule of topics, presenters and dates, presenters and topics for the PorkBridge 2014 program year is set and registration soon will be available. Cost is $125 per subscription, which provides materials and access to one phone line.
View and download the 2014 PorkBridge brochure with registration form (pdf)
- Feb. 6, 2014, Joel DeRouchey, Kansas State University, "Optimizing Feed Efficiency to Maximize Your Bottom Line"
- April 3, 2014, Mike Brumm, Brumm Swine Consultancy, Inc., "Are You Smarter Than Your Barn Controller?"
- June 4, 2014, Jon Hoek, Belstra Milling Company Inc. , "Importance of Educating Others about Pork Production" (Joint presentation with SowBridge)
- Aug. 7, 2014, Brandon Fields, Genus PIC, "Getting the Right Pigs to Market"
- Oct. 2, 2013, Lisa Tokach and Megan Potter, Abilene Animal Hospital, P.A., "Biosecurity – Keeping Diseases from Being Transported onto the Farm"
- Dec. 4, 2014, Locke Karriker, Iowa State University, "On-farm Necropsies -- Who, What, Where , When and Why?"